Friday, September 19, 2014

Trade Post - Brad's Blog

It has been a couple weeks since I have posted, just been busy with work, family and Cub Scouts - I am now the Assistant Cub Master for my boys Scout Pack.  In addition it has been nasty hot and humid in So Cal and my card/computer room is the only room on the 2nd floor.  Despite the lack of time, I have been able to swing a couple awesome trades.  Tonight I thought I would share the latest, a trade with Brad from Brad's Blog.

Recently Brad broke his annual case of Topps Chrome and I followed along closely.  Part of it was to check out what great cards he would pull and part of it was just living vicariously through him.  I have a dream to buy a case of something some day but I am not sure it will ever happen.

Ultimately Brad was able to finish an extra set and I asked if he was willing to trade it.  We quickly made a combined card/cash deal and without buying a pack, I have my complete 2014 Topps Chrome set in its 220 card glory:


If any of you have traded with Brad, you know he is a generous guy and guess what else he included in the trade:

A 2013 Topps Chrome Buster Posey Gold Refractor!  It is serial numbered 17/50 and is a great addition to my collection.

Thanks for the great trade Brad!  I need to load up on some more Phillies for our next one.

2 comments:

  1. The gold parallels are my favorite of the chrome parallels! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all the cards made it safely! The gold refractors really pop! I still have to scan what you sent

    ReplyDelete