Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Trade Post - Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

Time for a past due trade post.  I believe Greg from the Dodger centric blog Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle posted his end of the trade over a month ago.  Better late than never :-). 

I pulled a low number 10/10 auto out of 2014 Donruss Series 1 of Chad Billingsley (why couldn't it have been Nolan Ryan!) and was glad to flip it to a Billingsley collector. In return I scored an auto of my favorite Giants pitcher who unfortunately is out for the year but that doesn't diminish the coolness of adding another of his autographed cards to my collection.

 This is just a great looking card from back when Upper Deck had a baseball license - I miss those days.

 Greg was also generous enough to add in this card of former USC Tailback Chauncey Washington that I needed for my USC collection - a cool Senior Bowl card.

He also included some nice random Giants.  I didn't even know Ragira was in the Giants system until getting this package.  The Bowman mini is pretty sweet and I always like adding cards from Will the Thrill Clark.

Thanks for a second great trade Greg!

2 comments: