Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trade Post - Chavez Ravining

I am not a fan of the Dodgers, as a matter of fact I am the opposite of a fan - I can't stand anything about them.  However, I am a big fan of Dodger bloggers, they are typically great traders and love to get the Giants out of their collections and into mine.  I made a great trade with Alex of Chavez Ravining recently and I am ready to show you the goods.


 This first scan shows some 2014 Donruss cards, 2 Diamond King short prints, 2 Rated Rookie short prints and 3 Giants.  The SPs go into the set and the Giants into the 2014 Giants binder.  I am slowly chipping away at the Donruss set and I think there is hope that I might finish it.  I wasn't so sure originally and scoring 4 SPs in this trade really helped.

I also got some Heritage help with 3 short printed base cards and 3 inserts.  I am 17 SPs away from finishing off this set which is better than I did last year.  It took me much later in the year to get that close.  I am 2 inserts away from finishing off the insert sets as well.

Finally Alex included some of those wonderful Giants.  I haven't gotten even seen a pack of the Select cards so I was glad to get 4 from the team set.  I also scored a couple of chrome parallels.

Chalk up another positive experience trading with a Dodger blogger.

1 comment: