Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ginter Gold Border Minis - Pick Ups and Trade Bait

I was trolling the Sportlots auction site a couple weeks back and saw a lot of 2012 Ginter Minis - the gold border parallels that come in retail packs.  I have made a couple trips to Target and they only have had blasters and single packs so I haven't really had a chance to get any.  I did pick up one in a trade with Night Owl but other than that these had been elusive.

This lot on Sportlots was for 22 different and after a little bidding war I picked them up for $5.75 shipped.  The reason the lot was attractive was due to the inclusion of these:

I was glad to see 4 of the cards as Giants and jumped on the lot.  Nice additions to the Giants collection and probably enough to inspire me to go after the entire parallel set.

My gain can also be your gain.  I have a bunch of extras now for trade from a bunch of different teams.  I would be willing to do a small trade with just one of two of these in a PWE or a bigger trade, whatever floats your boat.  I still have a bunch of Ginter base and Giants needs so if one of these looks good to you, I am sure we can make a deal.  Here are the goods:

Let me know if you need any of these and lets make a deal.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind the Mous and Rizzo coming my way. Putting some things together for you as we speak.

    ReplyDelete