Thursday, August 27, 2015

2015 Gint-A-Cuffs - Packs 19-21

I am heading down the home stretch on my first Gint-A-Cuffs adventure.  It has been a lot of fun and I will do it again next year if I decide to go after the set.



Pack 19
Scoring Cards:
Evan Longoria (Starting Points insert) - +2

Pack Total = +2
Running Total = +118

If I am not mistaken, this is my first pack with only 1 scoring card - ugh!

Pack 20
Scoring Cards:
Philae Probe (Philae Probe) - +1
Kelia Moniz (Framed Mini Red Autograph) - +22
Matt Harvey (Starting Points insert) - +2
Bald Eagle (Birds of Prey mini) - +2

Pack Total - +27
Running Total - +145

Boom - a nice red mini auto of a girl in a bikini, serial numbered 02/10 to boot.  This is one of my best Ginter pulls ever, probably second to a Cap Anson rip card with a mini Ken Griffey Jr. inside from the early days of Ginter.  This will at least help my score be in the respectable range.  I also love the Bald Eagle mini, one of my favorite birds since seeing a ton of them a few years back on a cruise to Alaska.  Great pack!


Pack 21
Scoring Cards:
Bernie Williams (Bernie Williams) - +1
Elf (Menagerie of the Mind insert) - +2

Pack Total = +3
Running Total = +148

I am kind of surprised the Michele Beadle mini isn't a scoring card.   She is one of my favorite TV sports personalities and not too back to look at.  One more post to go.

2 comments: