Tuesday, August 18, 2015

2015 Gint-A-Cuffs - Packs 7-9

Here is my 3rd post for this year's Gint-A-Cuffs contest.  I am having fun and hoping I am doing the scoring correctly at this point.  I have had an okay start but nothing spectacular.  Let's see if I can kick it up a notch in packs 7-9.

Pack 7
Scoring Cards:
Paul Scheer - -1
Hunter Pence (favorite team) - +1
Jose Bautista (Starting Points insert, other favorite player) - +4
Brandon Phillips mini (A&G back) - +2

Pack Total = +6
Running Total = +59

Not a great start with the first card but somewhat of a save by the Bautista insert.

Pack 8
Scoring Cards:
Jim Thome (Full-Size Topps A&G buyback) - +3
Zombie (Menagerie of the Mind insert) - +2

Pack Total = +5
Running Total = +64

At the 1/3 point I have gotten 1 of 3 hits, 1 of 3 buy backs and am on a pack for about 180ish points, hmmmm not thinking I am on a winning pace but still having fun.

Pack 9
Scoring Cards:
Max Scherzer (Starting Points insert) - +2
Domonic Brown mini (black border) - +3

Pack Total = +5
Running Total = +69

I need to pick up the excitement, 3 fairly boring packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment