Friday, April 20, 2012

Trade Post - Kyle at JABO

I have been jumping into many of the group breaks and getting my beloved Giants cards but I missed out on one recently that included a box of 2001 Stadium Club.  Just my luck that the hit of the break (at least in my opinion) was a Giant.  When I saw the card I really wanted to have it and I shot Kyle from JABO a note to see if it was for trade.  He was interested in some cards for his trifects and I dug out a couple relic cards that he needed and BAM, the trade was made.  Check out this beauty:

This Beam Team card has a lot going for it.
  1. The All-Time HR King watching one of his big flies
  2. The sweet die cut edges
  3. It is Shiny!
  4. The horizontal lines across the middle of the card are cut out too
  5. Serial Numbered 158/500
  6. It is now mine!
I appreciate the trade Kyle.  If anyone has any of my needs or any cool insert or parallel cards of the Giants, drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. That card is super sweet! I love it for all the same reasons you do!

    ReplyDelete