Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

I just finished loading the Easter baskets with candy and toys and hiding some eggs, almost time to hit the sack but I thought I would get out a quick post because I am betting tomorrow will be quite busy.  And heck, it is Sunday in a big portion of the country anyway.


I couldn't think of any creative ways to celebrate Easter but this card popped into my mind.  It is quite colorful with the blue and gold card and orange jersey swatch.  Plus it features Giants ace and opening day starter with Opening Day right around the corner so it was the closest I could get to an on point Easter post.

By the way, I was able to pick up this great looking card for just $6.53 delivered a couple weeks back!

I hope everyone enjoys Easter Sunday in whatever way you choose to celebrate.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Mad Bum is a beast. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing me that picture just made my Easter 4 times worse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Adam! Bumgarner is quite the colorful egg! ;)

    ReplyDelete