Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trade Post - This Way to the Clubhouse

About a month back, Mark over at This Way to the Clubhouse posted about having a relic for trade that really caught my eye.  I dropped him a comment and we worked out a deal for this beautiful bearded Relic:

 I really liked the design of these cards from the first time I saw them but they seemed pretty hard to pull and I wasn't sure how aggressively I was going to go after them.  After securing a deal for this Wilson I figured I had to go after the 4 Giants in the set.  I am slowly hunting them down and hope to have the entire set completed soon.

Mark also indicated he had a McCovey from Archives that was on my want list so we made it a 2 for 2 swap.  I am so glad Willie Mac is popping up in so many new Topps products, I just love adding to my collection of his cards.
Mark, thanks for a great trade.  If you aren't already, check out his blog.  Like me he is a new entry into the blog game this year.

2 comments: