Saturday, March 29, 2014

LCS Contest Win - Dodgers Fans Will Enjoy This Post

One of my 2 LCS ran a contest recently and if you purchased 5 or more packs of 2014 Heritage you got an entry to win a couple cards.  The contest was to predict the exact number of runs scored by the Dodgers and Dback in their 2 game Australian season opening series.  I correctly picked 16 runs, the exact number the two teams scored.  For my prognostication skills I won these two cards:

 A 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Auto of Dodgers 2B Dee Gordon. I believe Dee is in a platoon at second for the Dodgers, he didn't play in game one but went 3-4 in game two.

The second card is this Jumbo Bat Relic of rehabbing star OF Matt Kemp.  Despite this cards Dodgerness, it is a nice looking card.

These cards could probably be pried away in a trade but the Kemp may be more challenging for me to part with.  Giants relics of similar quality would probably be the best way to part with these but I don't think I am too tough to trade with.

This post has way too much Dodgerness in it so I will leave you with the nice Auto of former Giant 3B and current Nats manager Matt Williams:

3 comments:

  1. I was going to attempt to strike up a trade proposal, but then I saw that Matt Williams thing and I lost all will to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn... Matt Williams has a beautiful signature. Congratulations on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I am interested in the Kemp. If the Bills deal doesn't work out, perhaps the Kemp could be had.

    ReplyDelete