Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trade Post - Fantastic Catch and Nick @ Dime Box


I made a couple nice trades recently, both didn't involve a lot of cards coming in but generated some nice Giants into my collection.

First up was a trade with Weston over at Fantastic Catch.  He posted a Blue Refractor Joe Panik Auto from last year's Bowman Chrome.  The beautiful card is serial numbered 086/150.  Panik as a 2011 1st round draft choice of the Giants and batted .341 last year in low A ball.  He had 6 HRs, 54 RBI and 13 SBs in 69 games, a pretty solid start.  This year he is struggling a bit in high A, hitting under .240 but he is still considered a top prospect.  With the Giants horrific play (Brandon Crawford is hitting about .220 with 6 errors already) at SS, Panik can't develop and get to the majors quick enough.


Weston also include a few additional Giants, I can never get enough of seeing the Giants celebration after the 2010 World Series Victory!




The second trade was with Nick at Dime Box.  We have made few trades and this was a quick PWE trade.  He pulled the Matt Cain green mini from Gypsy Queen and sent it my way and included a nice Willie McCovey insert.  I have decided to go all in on Gypsy Queen and try and complete all the parallels of the Giants. Let me know if you have any for trade.  I will try and get a want list posted under my parallel tab soon.

Thanks to both of you for the great trades!

No comments:

Post a Comment