Thursday, May 2, 2013

Top 20 Recent Vintage Purchases - #7 1962 Topps Juan Marichal

For the second card in the countdown in a row, the 1962 wood border is featured in card #7:

This is the Dominican Dandy's second year card and I just love the photo featuring a nice big smile.  The condition on this card isn't great, it seems to be a little faded with some edge and border challenges but to me that just makes it an even better looking card. 

Prior cards in the countdown:











#8 - 1962 Topps Frank Robinson All Star

2 comments:

  1. One of the best pitchers ever great card. Love the blog btw i just stared following you should check mine out http://truschoolsports.blogspot.com/ feel free to join he site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never seen this card? I love it. Headed to COMC to find a copy for myself.

    ReplyDelete