Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Great College Football Triple Relic

Most of my blog is dedicated to my baseball card collection but I also collect football cards.  My biggest football card collection are the cards from my college - USC.  Check out this nice looking card I picked up at my LCS's bid board recently:


Three of the better quarterbacks from last years draft class are featured including former USC star Matt Barkley.  I am not a fan of all the exclusive licenses that exist in the current sports card market place but Upper Deck having a College Football license works great from someone like me who collects cards from a college.  I will also pick up cards of former USC players in pro uniforms but I just love getting cards with players in the Cardinal and Gold.

Every time I look at this card, it puts a smile on my face.  I just think it is a very well designed card.

3 comments:

  1. As a guy who loves collecting his college team, I 100% approve, nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some variations of that card featuring the WVU guys.

    ReplyDelete