Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pack Breaks - 2 Packs of 2013 Topps Spring Fever

I was able to get 2 packs of these from two different card shops so I thought I would share the good with you with a quick post tonight.

These are pretty sharp looking cards.  This is a 50 card set with a mix of retired players, veterans and young players.  Giants in the set include Orlando Cepeda, Will Clark, and Buster Posey. Rickey Henderson also has a card I need to chase for my player collection.   Cepeda, Clark and Henderson are also supposed to have autos in the set.

First pack -
 Pretty happy to score one of my 4 needs in this pack, otherwise not the greatest mix of players.  The Perez is already accounted for, going to Josh at Royals and Randoms in a trade.  The other 3 are up for trade.

Second pack -
Didn't hit any of my needs but a little better selection of players.  The Kemp is on hold for Night Owl if he wants it, let me know Greg. The others are up for trade.

Pretty cool promotion if you have a hobby shop near by. Unfortunately my closest shop indicated they have had a lot of redemptions because I am usually on the short list to score any extras they may end up with.

PS. When looking on line to see if Will Clark was in a Giants uniform I found a seller who had all 3 of my other needs for under $6 delivered so I jumped on them.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to have it. Thanks.

    I agree, these cards look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the Rodney. I'd prefer to give up one of my quadruplicates first...

    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7573896101004946985#editor/target=post;postID=2875966318429913449

    ReplyDelete